We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our private club for October 22–28.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
Main market events for October 22–28, 2018
1) Bakkt will be launched on December 12 if the regulators grant the permission.
2) Internal sources of the CBOE exchange claim that approval of Bitcoin ETF is inevitable. According to the SEC, VanEck, SolidX and CBOE resolved all the issues and it is only a matter of time before the new asset class is approved.
3) The Department of Financial Services (DFS) of New York has permitted Coinbase to develop Custody. The Bank of Japan admits that the bank may lose a lot of influence due to emergence of cryptocurrencies. $500m worth of USDT have been destroyed (burned) by Tether.
4) The Central Election Commission of Russia supported the initiative of the Party of Growth to run elections in Russia on blockchain, which would prevent doctoring of the results.
5) In June 2019, the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF) will start publishing its standards for international regulation of cryptocurrencies.
6) The British audit and consulting company Ernst & Young (EY) conducted a study on the efficiency of 110 ICO projects: only 1 out of 10 tokens managed to bring profit to their owners.
7) Constantinople — the hard fork of Ethereum network — is delayed until the beginning of 2019. The developers made this decision after discovering several bugs when launching the update in the test network.
8) Visa will launch a digital identification system on the B2B Connect blockchain in early 2019. The system would tokenize private information that ensures secure international transactions.
9) The Swiss online bank Swissquote now enables purchasing ICO tokens. You can buy them through an online bank account. Acquired tokens will be stored in a special wallet.
10) HTC has presented the first iteration of the blockchain smartphone Exodus 1 in Berlin. The smartphone is expected to go on sale in 34 countries this December. The device will cost 0.15 BTC or 4.78 ETH.
11) Blockchain platform for distributing video content TaTaTu, which raised $585 million during the ICO, signed an agreement with Johnny Depp. The actor’s film company Infinitum Nihil would produce movies and digital content for TaTaTu.
12) Chairman of the State Duma Committee on the Financial Market Anatoly Aksakov explained that absence of the concepts of “mining” and “bitcoin” in the draft law “On digital financial assets” hints to a “sad” future for cryptocurrencies.
13) The Japan Association of Virtual Currency Exchanges (JVCEA) received the right to self-regulation from the country’s main regulator, the Japan Financial Services Agency (FSA).
14) The Taiwan Financial Supervision Commission will simplify the procedure for launching ICOs in the country and fully legalize them.
15) Tether Limited burned 500 million USDT tokens. The company once again noted that any USDT owner could redeem their tokens with real US dollars that secure the cryptocurrency.
16) The branch of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission in Shenzhen decreed that the ownership of bitcoins in China should be considered legal.
17) The Ministry of Finance prohibited the British Royal Mint to issue the Royal Mint Gold (RMG) cryptocurrency, backed by gold.
18) Ripple published a financial report for the third quarter of 2018: sales of XRP tokens increased more than twofold and generated revenue of $163.33 million.
19) While the major stock indexes collapsed, Bitcoin continued to stand its ground. This refutes the widespread claims that the price of Bitcoin correlates with traditional finances. It’s worth noting that the current collapse of the US stock market is one of the biggest in recent years. The fall in the Nasdaq technology index, which dropped by 4.43% over the day, was especially disheartening. This is the biggest fall since August 2011.
20) The number of Google search requests for the word “Bitcoin” decreased by 93% compared to last December. This is quite natural, because back then the price of Bitcoin reached its peak.
2. Market analysis from club experts for October 22–28, 2018
The last week was hardly surprising for crypto traders and investors. Volatility, pumps/dumps, despair and enthusiasm — all the usual stuff.
Compared to the stock market though, the waves of the crypto market begin to look pale sometimes. The total capitalization remained in the $208–211 billion corridor for the entire week, despite the worries.
Trading volumes were also fairly stable: $9–11 billion. BTC dominated the market at 54% without deviations, although the Altcoins performed very good.
In the end of the week, the price for 1 BTC remained the same: $6480 on Monday and Sunday, though it fluctuated between $6380 and $6540 ($6478 at the time of the report) during the week.
However, the last week showed a strong growth of a number of coins, despite the price of BTC, and many coins skyrocketed from the levels below TOP100 CMC. Last week the stock market experienced a rather sharp fall, and according to reports, a number of stocks have incomparably higher volatility than many coins from TOP100.
The general sentiment makes it clear that cryptographic market is gaining increasingly more attention of institutional traders and very soon trading instruments will be available through a single terminal in any market.
In the meantime, the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are gaining momentum in the world, and that’s great! Though some cypherpunks are not happy about this!
3. Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in the period of October 22–28, 2018
4. TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for October 22–28, 2018 (including portfolio updates) The fastest growing portfolio coins: IOTeX + 50% (), Neblio NEBL + 40% (), Decred DCR + 15% (listing on Binance). The worst performing coin is Mysterium MYST -28% — correction of the growth during the last week.
Want to be the first to receive news, updates from analysts and trade signals? Join @gitsupport channel and start earning with us!
According to a recent announcement by one of the world’s largest crypto exchanges, Binance, its USD-backed stablecoin was just approved by the New York State Department of Financial Services. One of the world’s largest crypto exchanges by trading volume, Binance, has been making headlines on a regular basis for the last three years. The New York DFS further confirms it “has granted licenses to bitFlyer USA, Coinbase Inc., XRP II and Circle Internet Financial, and charters to Gemini Trust Company and itBit Trust Company ... The top crypto exchange highlights the Binance USD backed stablecoin (BUSD) being approved by New York’s State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). Although it has been approved since launching in partnership with Paxos, this is a reminder to traders that during volatile swings in prices, there is a zero-fee option to jump out of Bitcoin or Altcoins into a stablecoin. Bitcoin jumped ... New York’s top financial regulator urges more transparency in the Bitcoin mining sector. Source and More information: Bitcoin Mining Becomes Matter of Concern for NYDFS Author: u.today The New York financial regulator, ... DFS. The regulator stated that all companies, even those involved in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency mining, need to assess the risks that are posed by climate ... New York Regulator Warns Crypto Mining Creates Climate Risks. Bitcoin btc. By TeamMMG On Nov 4, 2020. Share. The New York financial regulator, the Department of Financial Services, has issued out a letter to firms throughout the state. This letter urged for greater actions regarding financial risks that come as a direct result of climate change. Climate Change Needs To Be In Financial Business ... The New York Department of Financial Services has sent a letter to the heads of all financial institutions it regulates warning about climate change. In the letter, the NYDFS, which last year joined a central banking network, specifically mentioned crypto mining as a risk factor. The letter then ... New York Regulator Warns of Crypto Mining Effects on Climate; US And Brazil Law Enforcement Seize $24 Million In Crypto From Criminal Gang; Mixed Reaction From Crypto Exchanges Trail The Upcoming Bitcoin Cash Chain Split; ETH 2.0 May Launch on 1st Dec As Deposit Contract Goes Live; Bitcoin (BTC) Price Breaks Above $14.1K And Sets New 2020 High Yesterday, the New York Office of the Attorney General released a scathing report against thirteen cryptocurrency exchanges. After the release of the report, the New York State Attorney General (NY AG) referred three exchanges – Binance, Kraken, and Gate.io – to the New York Department of Financial Services to investigate a possible violation of New York regulatory law. One of the world’s largest crypto exchanges by trading volume, Binance, has been making headlines on a regular basis for the last three years. The exchange is being the topic of countless reports once again today, January 6th, after its recent announcement that its stablecoin was just approved by the New York State Department of Financial Services ().
[index]          
Bitcoin rebounded recently, however that does not erase the debts of the longest bear market in cryptocurrency history. Here is the latest crypto news! Subsc... Bitcoin gained more than 10% over the past 24 hours. It climbed past $8,800 so when will we see it reach $9,000 again? Last week we saw it briefly fall below $6,000 on some exchanges. Ether fell ... However, Binance.US is allowing a new trustworthy USA resident option for turning fiat USD aka dollars into Bitcoin, Ethereum, and several other cryptocurrencies including Binance's BNB token ... Binance With Credit Card, Coinbase New York Coins, Bitcoin Hash Rate & Bitcoin Price Recovery - Duration: ... Bitcoin Developers Release New Mining Protocol - Duration: 22:40. MrSotko ... Get an additional $10 in Bitcoins from Coinbase when purchasing through my referral link http://fredyen.com/get/Bitcoins Here is a quick beginner's guide on ... SUBSCRIBE! for daily videos on Cryptocurrencies, finance, making money, how to invest and creative ways to acquire passive income ! There's a lot of money to be made and I'm here to help you do it ... a + zilliqa - telegram india nigeria canada usa - bolt get free tv on your phone. powered bye zil - duration: 2:45. crypto life 454 views HashFlare Cloud Mining: https://hashflare.io/r/C061C08E ----- Sign up and buy on Coinbase to ... Best-selling author and former hedge fund manager James Altucher is not backing down from his $1-million-dollar bitcoin call that he boldly made back in 2017... Binance With Credit Card, Coinbase New York Coins, Bitcoin Hash Rate & Bitcoin Price Recovery The Modern Investor. Loading... Unsubscribe from The Modern Investor? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working ...